- CHECK BOOK - for final payment
- CASH - for saloon purchases Saturday night
- BLUE JEANS OR HEAVIER TYPE OF PANT
- LONG UNDERWEAR (NYLONS OR LYCRA) IF YOU HAVE NOT RIDDEN A LOT
- COWBOY BOOTS OR SOMETHING WITH A HEEL- limited selection available for loan in the boot box. Tennis shoes and waffle bottom shoes are not recommended and can be dangerous in the stirrup.
- RAIN GEAR - slickers provided on each saddle for your use
- *HAT- we have several styles available at our store (slickers do not have hoods)
- HIKING BOOTS - for hiking- not riding- optional
- SWIMMING SUIT - for our heated swimming pool and spa
- CAMERA AND *FILM
- FIELD GLASSES
- FISHING GEAR - if an avid fisherman, otherwise we have rods to share
- INSECT REPELLENT
- *LIP BALM AND SUNSCREEN - the air is very dry here
- BOOKS - flower, bird, etc.
~Washing machines and dryers are available for use at no extra charge and in most guest cabins
~Some of our guests and crew enjoy wearing a skirt for the square dance
~We have a talent night while you are visiting, many guests and crew participate, so keep this in mind when packing.
* These items and many other items can be purchased at our “Fun” General Store